Most of my copywriting is done as ghostwriting for corporate clients. As a result, the writing samples below include only projects that have my name publicly attached .
If you’d like to see additional writing samples, including ghostwriting work for corporate clients (shared on a limited basis with permission from the client), fill out the brief form on my contact page.
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas at Atlanta’s Christmas Bars (December 10, 2018)
- Burn Off the Holiday Treats on the PATH Foundation’s New Emory Connector (December 5, 2018)
- Tucker Brewing Company Newest Addition to Atlanta’s Beer Scene (July 9, 2018)
- The Most Wonderful Time for a Beer – Your Guide to the Best Local Holiday Brews (December 22, 2017)
- Three Decatur Chefs Serve up Holiday Traditions at Home (November 28, 2017)
- Decatur Business Owners Ponder West Ponce’s Future (September 22, 2017)
Atlanta Loop Articles:
- Hop to it: Six Underrated Atlanta Breweries to Visit this Summer (July 3, 2018)
- Valentine’s Day in ATL: A Guide for Homebodies and Curmudgeons (February 6, 2018)
- New Year, New Brewery: New Realm (January 5, 2018)
- LifeLine Animal Project Rescues 91 Dogs, Receives Matching Gift Challenge (December 18, 2017)
Contact me to learn more!